Sunday, December 25, 2005

Quiet please! We are busy digesting.

Well my first Christmas alone went off without a hitch. My turkey was moist and delicious, my potatoes were firm and fluffy, and my kitchen is sparkling clean again! All in all the day has been siezed!

My brother was late but that was not his fault. I am now full of turkey and wine and feeling satisfied and relieved. I hope that everybody out in the Blogiverse had an equally satisfying holiday. Remember every ending is a new beginning. Tomorrow is a bright new shiny day, I wonder what it will hold for me?

I wish you all peace.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    I guess there's no reason for "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking and cleaning makes me gay?

    I thought it was industrial carpet and track lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Dude, I am not a troll and I was not trying to give you a bad time. The program is Queer Eye for the STRAIGHT Guy. As you probably know, the Fab Five goes to the home of a hapless STRAIGHT guy and gives him tips to upgrade his domestic situation, including COOKING.

    But, from your post, you appear to have everything covered. So you won't be needing them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queer Eye is sent in to Rescue some poor soul from their lack of Domestic skills. It actually is a great show- I wish they had it for women too.
    ( my son and I came close to calling them for my Ex....he was terrified, and actually learned how to cook because of that idle little threat...and I sent him cookbooks...)

    So Mystery Meat did indeed pay you a high compliment....

    Congratulations if you pulled off your first fulfledged Turkey Dinner without 911,Peptobismal , or a fire extinguisher, then you have done Good.
    ( Not like my sister that took my popcorn stuffing recipe seriously??!!- don't ask...)

    And hey, Industrial Carpet and Track lighting can be very sexy...with candles..

    merry christmas gryphen...

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.