Morality is not determined by the church you attend nor the faith you embrace. It is determined by the quality of your character and the positive impact you have on those you meet along your journey
Gryphen, this is a bogus story on the part of Ziegler. USC is private property. It is a private school. Ziegler was trespassing. I'm sorry that Greta and Ziegler can't take the time to go usc.edu and find out that USC is a private institution.
By the way, if Ziegler went to Pepperdine University in Malibu (a "Christian" college), he would be thrown off there, too. It is not an ideological issue. It is a legal issue, a security issue.
You can't randomly film people on a private college campus without a permit.
I met a woman a few months ago who said her daughter was engaged to this idiot. I hope she runs in the opposite direction.
Anonymous is right, both of those schools are private universities. I attended a graduation ceremony in the Pepperdine amphitheater many years ago and we had to have a permit back then.
Gryphen, this is a bogus story on the part of Ziegler. USC is private property. It is a private school. Ziegler was trespassing. I'm sorry that Greta and Ziegler can't take the time to go usc.edu and find out that USC is a private institution.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, if Ziegler went to Pepperdine University in Malibu (a "Christian" college), he would be thrown off there, too. It is not an ideological issue. It is a legal issue, a security issue.
You can't randomly film people on a private college campus without a permit.
OMG! Is he turning into a Katie Couric stalker?
ReplyDeleteI met a woman a few months ago who said her daughter was engaged to this idiot. I hope she runs in the opposite direction.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous is right, both of those schools are private universities. I attended a graduation ceremony in the Pepperdine amphitheater many years ago and we had to have a permit back then.
did he seem drunk to anyone else?
ReplyDeletei'm asking seriously, i've not watched him in anything else, maybe he's always like that.
He's always like hat.
ReplyDelete