Morality is not determined by the church you attend nor the faith you embrace. It is determined by the quality of your character and the positive impact you have on those you meet along your journey
She already has! Remember, she disagreed about pulling out of MI. She says she's against robo calls. She even is talking about her own run for 2012 and she doesn't approve of how she's been "handled".
Wow, I agree with something someone on Fox said. Will wonders never cease?
I think Fox doesn't want to be holding the wrong end of the stick when all of this is over. There will be plenty for them to criticize in an Obama administration (doesn't that have a nice ring to it?), but they don't want it to look like sour grapes.
Let's wait and see if bigmouthBillyO bails as well...that would be really funny!
Whenever I watch McCain speeches, I think the same thing. I just don't understand how anyone can vote for him. It defies common sense...at least I can see the Neil Cavuto at least has common sense bringing this to light.
I honestly cannot watch network news anymore here in Virginia, there are too many political ads from both sides, and my die has already been cast...my 7 year old has been asking when John McCain and Sarah Plain will go away. We are ready to send her back to you...please do the right thing, everyone vote!Do not take one poll for granted.
She already has! Remember, she disagreed about pulling out of MI. She says she's against robo calls. She even is talking about her own run for 2012 and she doesn't approve of how she's been "handled".
ReplyDeleteElle in MI
Wow, I agree with something someone on Fox said. Will wonders never cease?
ReplyDeleteI think Fox doesn't want to be holding the wrong end of the stick when all of this is over. There will be plenty for them to criticize in an Obama administration (doesn't that have a nice ring to it?), but they don't want it to look like sour grapes.
Let's wait and see if bigmouthBillyO bails as well...that would be really funny!
Thanks for keeping me informed.
The rats are jumping ship but that won't save them. They are still shills for the past 8 years.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what FauxNoise liars will do with themselves once Obama becomes president.
Ought to be interesting.
I can't wait for "The Humbling."
Whenever I watch McCain speeches, I think the same thing. I just don't understand how anyone can vote for him. It defies common sense...at least I can see the Neil Cavuto at least has common sense bringing this to light.
ReplyDeleteI honestly cannot watch network news anymore here in Virginia, there are too many political ads from both sides, and my die has already been cast...my 7 year old has been asking when John McCain and Sarah Plain will go away. We are ready to send her back to you...please do the right thing, everyone vote!Do not take one poll for granted.