Morality is not determined by the church you attend nor the faith you embrace. It is determined by the quality of your character and the positive impact you have on those you meet along your journey
And just think, for the next four to eight years this will be the kind of amazing speech we Americans will hear from this great leader on a regular basis.
what a speech...not a dry eye in any house across the country. even in those homes where they weren't brave enough to take a chance, they can't deny the profound moment we've all been blessed to witness.
it 's funny the night before...I sat up and I was really tearful..it dawned on me that this man has helped us get through an awful year...calm and thoughtful...wise.....
what a speech...not a dry eye in any house across the country. even in those homes where they weren't brave enough to take a chance, they can't deny the profound moment we've all been blessed to witness.
ReplyDeleteit 's funny the night before...I sat up and I was really tearful..it dawned on me that this man has helped us get through an awful year...calm and thoughtful...wise.....
ReplyDelete