Friday, October 21, 2005

FOX's Shepard Smith is gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Shepard Smith, who hosts a popular program on Fox News and received widespread praise for his work covering Hurricane Katrina’s aftermath, also dodges questions about his sexual orientation.

Smith once chatted me up in a New York City gay piano bar, bought me drinks, and invited me back to his place. When I declined, he asked me to dinner the next night, another invitation I politely refused.

We sat at the bar chatting and drinking martinis until 3 a.m., our conversation interrupted only when he paused to belt out the lyrics to whatever showtune was being performed.

Okay I don't know who this Kevin Naff guy is and he may be just making this whole thing up. But he talks about suspicions that Anderson Cooper has been rumored to be gay as well, and if he was going to fabricate a flirtatious episode wouldn't he be more likely to choose Cooper as the protaganist over Shepard Smith? I mean look at Andersons dreamy eyes. No contest.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Anderson Cooper is gay this is old news
    so what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:18 AM

    No Shepard Smith is not gay, you wish he was wishing does not make it true

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.