Friday, December 23, 2005

Ted Stevens is going to go tattle on the other Senators. I believe that Uncle Ted may be revisiting his "Terrible two's".

When the Senate on Wednesday rejected his plan to open Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling, the 82-year-old senator, undoubtedly one of the nation's most powerful, called it "the saddest day of my life." But he fumed at those who had voted against him: "I'm going to go to every one of your states, and I'm going to tell them what you've done!"

You know just when I think that I could not get any prouder.

"I am going to tell on you poo-poo heads! I am going to tell your constich....uh..constitu....I am going to tell the people who voted for you that you took away my oil! That is my oil! Not the stupid caribou's oil!"

You think maybe his diaper was a little too tight?

1 comment:

  1. I guess at 82 you start to lose not only your mind, but also your shame.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.