Monday, March 20, 2006

God told Katherine Harris to blow her ten million dollars on a doomed Senate race. God hates Katherine Harris.

Harris, who told a national television audience Wednesday that she would be spending $10 million to win Florida's U.S. Senate race, said she never would have entered politics if she did not believe that God wanted her to make public service part of her life.

The Sarasota-area congresswoman's campaign for the senate has been in a free fall. She has struggled to raise money, and nearly all her top campaign advisers have left. Several tried to persuade the 48-year-old Republican to quit the race, saying she had no chance of winning.

But during an appearance on Fox News Channel's Hannity and Colmes, Harris said she will not end her campaign and will instead spend "my legacy from my father" and "everything I have."

You know I was going to make a typical smart ass comment about this until I realized that there is nothing I could add that would make this any more humorous. This is so sad that it is hysterical.

I do wonder if God also told her to get her boobs blown up like that as well.

"Katherine? This is God. I want you to spend all of your dead fathers money on a failed Senate race in Florida. Oh, and by the way, get yourself some giant knockers while you are at it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.