Friday, April 21, 2006

Apparently I am now an uncredited writer for "Real Time with Bill Maher"

While referring to Tom Cruise, Bill Maher said "Tom said he was going to eat his baby's placenta with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

I wrote on April 18th, "And then Tom ate the placenta with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Now I am not complaining. Actually I am kind of bragging. And there is the chance that they came up with the same line on their own. But it is not the first time that one of my little one liners showed up on a television show or weblog. (I still love you Jon!) And I would complain, except I plagarize like a motherfucker!

But in the end who cares. It got a big laugh when Bill used the line and that is a sound that I never get to hear while I sit here, naked from the waist down, typing my fingers down to the nub. So borrow away Bill, Jon, Jay, Dave, and whoever else suffers a little creative dry spell. But maybe occasionally you could send a little love up my way.

(To be serious for a moment I do really try to give credit when I borrow, but I have been careless occasionally. Oops, my bad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.