Friday, April 28, 2006

"I am not George Bush's poodle". Pakistan's president is tired of having Bush rub his ears and make him fetch sticks all day.

Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf has rejected accusations he is a Western "poodle," saying his fight against Islamic militants is for his country's benefit, not for the United States or Britain.

"I am nobody's poodle," he said in an interview with Britain's Guardian newspaper on Friday.

"I have enough strength of my own to lead.

"When you talk about fighting terrorism or extremism, I am not doing that for the U.S. or Britain, I am doing it for Pakistan."

Who's a good boy? You are, yes you are Musharraf, you cute widdle puppy you.

I wonder if Tony Blair is jealous at not being Bush's lap dog anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.