Saturday, April 22, 2006

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Damn it!

Former Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said on Thursday he was seriously thinking about another White House bid in 2008 and will decide before the year is out.

"I will make that decision toward the end of the year, but I'm thinking about it hard," Kerry said in response to a question at the Latin Economic Forum at the United Nations.

Do not waste your time! You are unelectable! Stay out of the race so that we can offer a choice that will bring hope to the voters of America.

And while we are at it, I don't want Hillary or Al Gore either! These guys just bring too much baggage with them. There is so much that the Republicans can work with to chip away at these candidates and make them seem irrelevant.

I have already said who I would endorse. (Yeah I know nobody cares!)

John Edwards and Wesley Clark in 2008! This is the winning ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.