Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rove is grilled about CIA leak case for the fifth time. Do you feel the noose getting any tighter Karl?

Top White House aide Karl Rove made his fifth grand jury appearance in the Valerie Plame affair Wednesday, undergoing several hours of questioning about a new issue that has come to light since the last time he testified.

Gee do you think Karl got caught in a little lie? Karl Rove lying? It just not seem possible!

The difference is that when you lie to the Special Counsel, under oath, you can get your flabby neo-con ass sent to prison!

Have I told you how much I adore Patrick Fitzgerald? I have a deep and abiding man love for Mr. Fitzgerald and I don't care who knows it. He is going to help us get our country back by holding these criminal assholes accountable for their actions.

Someday I hope he receives a medal from a "real" president for all of his hard work on behalf of America. I can't think of anybody who deserves it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.