Saturday, August 05, 2006

Clear your calendars my Immoral minions this fundraiser is for you.

Hundreds of Britons are being urged to attend what is being branded as Europe's first "Masturbate-a-thon", a leading reproductive healthcare charity said on Friday.

"The amount you raise will be determined by how many minutes you masturbate and/or how many orgasms you achieve," the Web site said.

And to think that I have been doing it for free all of this time!

Damn this is so cool, why can't we ever have anything like this in America?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea...and why not here...
    well cause we got a bunch of rightwingreligousnuts running the damn country ( and we KNOW they can't raise IT.....ah, enthusiasm that is...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to organize something like that here. I've always believed that sexual repression leads to conservatism and religious zealotry!

    And you say you're a frequent practioner. I'd love to see pictures and/or video of that! Now I know you're straight and I'm taken anyway, but fantasies never hurt anyone. Besides, to borrow your own phrase that I found in an archived post, you make my pants feel funny.

    I don't recall where I first found this blog, but I love reading your thoughts. It's nice to find a like-minded person. You definitely have a huge fan in the Great Midwest-a place just as conservative, but without the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! My first groupie! And its a fella!

    Well Iowa guy I appreciate your response and I am certainly liberal enough to be honored that you have chosen me as an object of desire, but I fear that ours will be a tragic fate, doomed by distance and sexual inclination.

    However keep reading and good luck in turning your red state into a nicer shade of purple. I think that every red state will benefit from some blue, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.