Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am not sure how much time I have to post today because apparently I have to go make a baby.

According to the 2004 General Social Survey, if you picked 100 unrelated politically liberal adults at random, you would find that they had, between them, 147 children. If you picked 100 conservatives, you would find 208 kids. That's a "fertility gap" of 41%. Given that about 80% of people with an identifiable party preference grow up to vote the same way as their parents, this gap translates into lots more little Republicans than little Democrats to vote in future elections.

Oh great as if I don't have enough to do this year now I have to go and find a woman willing to carry my demon spawn for nine months and then get it to the voting booth in eighteen years!

Aww! Look he is expressing his first political opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.