Sunday, August 27, 2006

Woman finds out why her husband no longer plays with her breasts. Because he now has a pair of his very own.

SHE hadn't seen him naked for a while - but when she walked in on her husband Stephen in the bathroom, Catherine Everett couldn't fail to spot something very different.

He still had a full head of hair. He was still ruggedly handsome.

But he certainly wasn't the man she married.

He had grown a pair of breasts.
I

n fact he was admiring them in the mirror at the very moment she walked in to give him a kiss.

Catherine says the 41-year-old pizza restaurant manager had decided to have a sex change - without telling her.

Wow and I thought my ex-wife and I had drifted apart before we divorced. I am still pretty sure she would have noticed my new tits!

This next part totally floors me:

For the sake of the children the couple agreed to try to carry on living as man and wife.

She still wanted to work it out even though he had boobies! You know I think that my last marriage ended because I left the top off of the toothpaste tube but this guy can totally alter his maleness and still hang on to his woman. But then he went a little too far.

"Stephen tried wearing men's clothes but he'd always go back to his dresses, high heels and handbags.

"We would go out with the children and people would shout 'Freak!' When he took the kids swimming he wore a bikini. I knew we had to divorce."

I don't want to take sides here but I think I sense a little jealousy. I will bet that he looked better in some of her dresses then she did and the bitch just could not take the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.