Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christianity and Islam set to go head to head in Minnesota. That's right, Minnesota!

Keith Ellison, D-Minn., the first Muslim elected to the United States Congress, has announced that he will not take his oath of office on the Bible, but on the bible of Islam, the Koran.

The above link will take you to an article by Dennis Prager, who really gets his panties in a wad over the possibility that Mr. Ellison would rather make his oath of office on his own book of fairy tales rather then the book of fairy tales that most politicians have to use.

If I ever get elected to public office I am taking my oath on the "1,001 Bathroom Jokes" book. It would definitely reflect my attitude about politics better then the Koran or Bible ever could.

P.S. (Me getting elected to a public office, lol. Look I made a funny!)

1 comment:

  1. Said it before, but your sense of humor is priceless. Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.