Friday, January 18, 2008

10 years later Hillary talks about Monica Lewinski, to someone named Tyra Banks.

Hillary Clinton said in an soul baring interview aired Friday she never doubted her husband Bill Clinton's love for her, despite the former president's affair with a White House intern.

The former first lady, locked in a tight battle for the Democratic presidential nomination with Barack Obama, candidly revealed her inner torment after the infidelity, first reported 10 years ago.

"I really had to dig down deep and think hard about what was right for me, what was right for my family," Clinton said on the Tyra Banks talk show on Fox television.

"I never doubted Bill's love for me, ever, and I never doubted my faith and my commitment to our daughter and our extended family.

"But I had to decide what I ought to do, I think it is so important to be able to hear yourself at a moment when it is hard ... there are so many times when you really have to listen to yourself."

Asked by Banks whether she was embarrassed by Clinton's relationship with Monica Lewinsky, which eventually led to his impeachment, she said "sure, all of that."

"The momentary feelings -- you are mad, you are really upset, you are disappointed, all of that goes through your mind.

"I have found you really shouldn't make decisions in the heat of those moments.

Okay I actually know who Tyra Banks is, because she used to be a model and I saw that edition of Sports Illustrated. But I was only vaguely aware that she had a talk show.

Apparently she is a skinnier, dumbed down version of Oprah Winfrey. Of course Hillary can't go on Oprah anymore because that there is Obama territory.

Now I hate to call this a publicity stunt, but it is without a doubt a publicity stunt.

Talk shows and reporters all over this country have been trying to get Hillary to open up about her feelings during the Monica Lewinsky affair and she has remained tight lipped. But now with her in the struggle of her political life against the phenomena known as Barack Obama, she decides to tell all on the Tyra Banks Show? And we are supposed to believe that she just decided to get it off of her chest now?

Now I know that those of you who visit this site are of above average intelligence and therefore cannot be fooled by such a clumsy attempt to woo you to Hillary's camp, but I worry about those less sophisticated people who really might not be able to see through this charade.

I guess I can take solace in knowing that most of Tyra's demographic is made up of leering male prison inmates and women on public assistance.

1 comment:

  1. okay...So Tyra has a big audience...
    many women, many black women where I live...
    and many under 30....
    but I have to say...that from what I know from where I live that many of the black women have a very different attitude about Hill- they are skeptical as to WHY Hill stayed with her man...that when a Man does wrong as badly as he did- he done...period...

    and I also think many women that she stayed with him to use him to further HER career- like a trophy husband......and the interview was interesting ...
    (1) She did not say she forgave him...
    (2) she did not say she still loved him- she said that he still loved her...( EVERYTHING is always about her...)
    (3) and she did not say that it took her a long time - she said about the "heat of the moment", which is laughable that she would discuss HEAT of any kind...
    (4) I don't know WHO she was trying to convince of WHAT....
    (5) Tyra just stared at her with those big eyes...Like WHAT The hell woman...what???
    (6) okay so now on film we have proof that she is Mount Iceberg....there was not warmth...no emotion...I have seen people show more emotion ordering food at the drive up window...
    (7) The people that watch here are not stupid....they are not going to be fooled by this...
    (8) I have a neighbor that watches Tyra and I know she will have something to say- she is a retired teacher- I can't wait to hear what she has to say....

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.