Monday, May 19, 2008

Obama to Tennessee Republicans: "Lay off my wife!"

Democrat Barack Obama has a message for Tennessee's Republican Party: "Lay off my wife."

"The GOP, should I be the nominee, can say whatever they want to say about me, my track record," Obama said. "If they think that they're going to try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful because that I find unacceptable, the notion that you start attacking my wife or my family."

He called the strategy "low class."

If this is the kind of strategy that the Republicans are reduced to employing then they are even more pathetic and frightened then I imagined.

Only a coward insults an adversaries family in an attempt to injure them.

Hell even the Mafia leaves the family alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.