Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heinz man on man kissing commercial upsets British, Heinz jerks it off the air.



Now my favorite part of this story is Bill O'Reilly's reaction to seeing the commercial: "So why are they doing that? Why -- it was. It was obviously a gay thing. Now I don't know what the message is, other than gay people like mayonnaise. ... I'm confused. This whole gender blending thing. It's confusing to me. ... I just want mayonnaise. I don't want guys kissing."

"Look I started the commercial feeling a little hungry, but by the end I was uncomfortably aroused and I just don't understand it. I mean what does it mean? I think I may have made my own mayonnaise in my pants. What the hell is that about?"

It is too bad that some homophobic people have felt the need to pressure the television stations into once again marginalizing a rather large consumer group just to avoid having to tell their little snowflakes that sometimes daddy's don't need mommy's.

3 comments:

  1. Fucking chumpass cowards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a shame- it's a Wonderful commercial.....and I really want that mayo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not heard this, saw the ad, but did not hear they pulled the ad. Great blog man. You obviously have been at this a lot longer than me. I am a big fan of christopher over at From the Left. You guys inspire me...

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.