Thursday, July 03, 2008

Obama leading McCain in the red state of Montana!

Barack Obama is leading John McCain by five percentage points in Montana. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey in the state shows Obama attracting 48% of the vote while McCain earns 43%.

You know perhaps Obama's 50 state strategy is not such a waste of money. If he can be competitive in Montana then he may be able to compete everywhere.

As a matter of fact I have been seeing his commercials running fairly constantly up here in the red state of Alaska, and I have to say they are pretty effective.

I have also been second guessing Obama for a while now, on his FISA stance, on the faith based initiative, on his overreaction to the Wesley Clark story, amongst others.

But now I am wondering if perhaps I am underestimating Barack. Could he in fact be smarter then I am ? I hate to ponder that possibility since it makes my ego hurt, but in light of his growing popularity perhaps the guy knows exactly what he is doing and many of us are just not seeing the big picture.

Now that does not mean I will not continue to point out mistakes or blunders when I think I see them, because that is part of the process. And if I am incorrect I will just have to apologize.

To be honest I hope I have to apologize quite a lot in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.