Friday, August 15, 2008

Ellen Degeneres will marry the goddess Portia de Rossi. Noooo!!

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, 35, will wed this weekend in California, Usmagazine.com has learned exclusively.

The pair are planning a small, intimate ceremony with only a few close friends and family.

Look I have nothing against same sex marriage, but why Portia?

I have had a huge crush on her since her days on Ally McBeal, and cannot believe that not only does she not return my affection, she doesn't even like my gender.

Oh well, I hope she and Ellen will be very, very happy.

But Portia if you ever want to change teams you know where to find me.

1 comment:

  1. my son liked her on Arrested Developement...said th same thing..why ?

    ( he said he is just hoping that this time Ellen does not get Heched....)

    sigh...

    I hope they are happy too...

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.