Saturday, September 20, 2008

Keith Olbermann and Sarah Palin are giving the Alaskan Special Olympics Fund $3,700.00. Only Palin is doing it accidentally.



I have been a huge fan of Keith Olbermann's for quite some time now, but now the man is my absolute idol.

I don't share much of my real life here on this blog, but I will volunteer that I am quite involved in the Special Olympics up here, and that we are very grateful for Mr. Olbermann's wonderful generosity.

I would thank Ms. Palin as well but let's face it, the Governor has no idea that her ridiculous lies are helping our special needs community.

If she did know she might very well stop.

1 comment:

  1. God help us if OBAMA BIN BIDEN are elected. It was way overdue for Keith Olbermann's firing from MSNBC's election coverage. He is hateful, biased and unable to report the truth on either side. He only reports his own personal views and opinions and he really sucks. They should rename Countdown with Keith Olbermann to "Countdown for Keith Olberman."

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.