Monday, September 29, 2008

Sarah Palin to provide more shame for Alaskans, more comedy gold for Saturday Night Live.

Team McCain tells me the strategy of having Palin talk to traditional broadcast networks ABC and CBS was designed to allow Palin to reach the maximum number of viewers. "Coming off her tremendous performance at the convention, our goal was to allow as many Americans as possible an opportunity to see her answer questions about her record, her biography and her principles and convictions on as large a stage as possible," one campaign source told me this afternoon. The new CBS interviews, to be done tomorrow, are intended to keep Palin in the public eye as she prepares for Thursday's debate.

What was Einstein's definition of insanity? " Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Look I don't want to call our Governor insane but doesn't the McCain campaign realize that the more America sees her the less they want her as their Vice President?

Oh well, I will just take my Tylenol, have a glass of wine (or six), and prepare to be embarrassed by our Governor's performance in another nationally televised slow motion train wreck.

Update: Well now MSNBC is reporting that Palin will stay away from the cameras until the debate on Thursday. I am not sure right now which one is accurate, but when I find out I will post another update. I know which one is the smart choice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.