Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sarah Palin's brutal policy on aerial wolf huning. Warning! This video will be upsetting to those with a sensitive nature.



The truly scandalous thing about this commercial is that it would probably have garnered Palin even more support from a certain portion of Alaska's population.

Personally I am a not hunting Alaskan, and have always been dead set against this butchering of these amazing animals. And I did manage to successfully vote against expanding this program in the last election, despite the Republicans attempt to use deceptive language to trick the voters.

For a more informative position on this practice please go visit my friend Shannyn Moore who has an excellent post about the subject on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:16 AM

    Yeah, it made me cry. And thanks for posting it. I'm emailing this to everyone I know and asking them to forward it on.
    What a frigid cunt.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.