Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Watch Thomas Muthee, the witch hunting minister from Kenya, pray over VP candidate Sarah Palin.



(Video is from May 2005, when Muthee prayed for Sarah Palin to win the Governor's seat. And in another video that you can find on this site she thanks him for helping her to win.)

In Muthee's sermon he talks about getting witchcraft out of our public schools and that they are teaching children to believe in Islam and Buddhism. None of which is true of course, but nobody in the audience including Sarah Palin, seems to find any fault with his statements.

(I encourage you to watch the entire video, but if you just want to see the Sarah Palin crazy ass blessing, that comes at the 7:30 mark.)

By the way clicking the title will take you to a very revealing post by Max Blumenthal who actually attended the Wasilla Assembly of God, this last weekend, and has some fairly amazing revelations to share. (I almost went as well but I could not find anybody else that was going. If I am going to be burned at the stake for being a witch I don't want to burn alone.)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    You really need to check out the definitive Sarah Palin "babygate" website... much more thorough and better written than the one you linked to earlier....

    http://www.palindeception.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:04 PM

    I wonder how strong her faith is now? Can the voting mass turn her against her belief?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:16 PM

    My kids just came home from public school today and showed me their most recent spells they cast in Elementary Witchcraft.

    This is one of the most fucked up and disturbing things I have seen to date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...such a disturbing video...wow..

    did you send Keith? okay I am sending...

    btw keith is on Dave Letterman tonight...

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.