Saturday, October 11, 2008

Results of my most recent poll.

The results of the "Would you like to see Sarah Palin remain on the Republican ticket, or would you like to see her go back to her job as Governor of Alaska?", were quite telling.

The first choice "I want her off, I cannot stand to watch her anymore!" received 219 votes.

The second "Let her stay on, she is destroying the Republican ticket single handedly" received 548 votes.

The third "I like her! She makes me feel smart. Keep her on!" received 47 votes.

The fourth "John McCain can't lose with her on the ticket. Keep her." received 50 votes.

And the last one, "She needs to leave the ticket and return to star on "30 Rock" where she belongs." received 51 votes. For a total of 945 votes, which is my most successful poll to date.

I have to say i kind of agree with the results as I certainly think that Palin has damaged the McCain campaign beyond repair. I was a little confused that votes kept being cast for the choice to keep her on the ticket because she would insure victory. But I guess I should expect a few trolls to show up now and then.

Anyhow I would to thank everybody who participated for voting.

I will put up another one when I think of a good subject.

2 comments:

  1. I voted for number two because she can do more damage to McCain by staying on the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:46 AM

    ****AMERICA SHOULD BE FEARFULLY CONCERNED****

    The Alaska Supreme Court has cleared for possible release to the public today the Legislature's highly anticipated investigative report on whether Gov. Sarah Palin abused her power.

    ALASKA GOVERNOR Palin RECALL!

    I am a Alaskan life voting Republican. This 2008 Election, I will [with pleasure] vote Democrat! This Alaska Governor has Destroyed and continues to attempt to Destroy "MANY GOOD ALASKAN PEOPLE(s) Professionally and Politically during her "VERY SHORT" term position as Mayor in a small community Wasilla, Ak (Approx 5,000 + residents during her reign) and current Alaska State Governor.(of approx. twenty months).

    Whenever Palin is confronted with a question that she does not know, does not have a clue or simply does not want to answer, her Indignation or..ANGER..is unquestionably familiar!......

    McCains V.P. selection Sarah Palin unequivocally has NO business being the Alaska Governor, let alone, a USA candidate for Vice President…..
    Maverick??.....”AMERICA SHOULD BE FEARFULLY CONCERNED”

    I voted for Sarah Palin in Alaskas 2006 Governor Election. MISTAKE!.... Never Again… I repeat-NEVER AGAIN!!....Alaska Governor Palin is an absolute Embarrassment to the Alaska People(s) and "IS PROVEN” over and over to be an insatiable Liar!!...

    How can she possibly ASSUME to possess the ability to clean up America, when she cannot clean the progressive ''MESS" She has created, then left Alaska to run for the United States V.P.? Yes,---Left “HER and Her husband todd palins” Mess FOR Alaskans to Clean-Up!!

    MCCAIN, you should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!! This victim (palin)has no business in this Presidential Arena.

    [read Alaska News-Politics adn.com]
    Posted by AlaskaVoter
    Delores Ashenfelter-Apodruk

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.