Saturday, December 06, 2008

Barack Obama unveils more of his plan to fix this country.




I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I hear Obama talk about his plans for our country I immediately feel this sense of calm wash over me.

He speaks right to me, in complete sentences that are filled with intelligence and compassion, and it just makes everything seem okay again. And considering the unbelievable problems being reported on everyday, that is really saying something.

I have never in my life, been as excited for a new President to take office as I am right now. I know that may sound a little fan-boy, but Obama absolutely makes me anticipate his inauguration like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.