Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Website may have discovered the "nail in the coffin" proving Sarah Palin is NOT baby Trig's mother.

I have followed this story since we first learned that Palin had been chosen as John McCain's running mate on August 29th of this year.

I have made a number of discoveries of my own as well as posted the discoveries and research of many others.

The website which is now yelling "eureka" has been on the trail of this story about as long as I have been. It is pretty damning evidence. Will it be enough to absolutely prove that Sarah Palin is not Trig's mother? Go check it out for yourself.

However I will confess that I once thought I had discovered what was irrefutable proof that Sarah had not given birth to Trig and it did not end up being the Smoking Gun that closed the case. So only time will tell if "Palin's Deceptions" does a better job then I was able to do.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 AM

    Gryphen - can you give links to your previous insights on babygate? I've been following the blogs since the beginning but didn't find yours until just a couple of weeks ago.

    I would love to read your take -

    Lynn-in-Australia
    (ozmud.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you kept sleuthing and prodding this beast of a tale....

    thank you...

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.