Monday, May 25, 2009

Obama's Memorial Day address.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

Don't you just hate it when you visit one of your favorite blogs and the guy running things has not bothered to update it since sometime yesterday? Yeah me too.

I had kind of a weird morning where I was just very unmotivated to post anything.

I watched the President on television visiting the "Tomb of the Unknown Soldier", and listened to his speech, and heard about North Korea's nuclear testing and just kind of felt exhausted by it all.

So I went outside and did some gardening (yeah "gardening" and I am neither gay nor British, imagine that), mowed my yard, and went for a walk in the sun.

Now I feel much better and am looking forward to tomorrow where, after an extended break, I will be back on the hunt for truth.

Beware miscreants Gryphen is rested, relaxed, and rejuvenated!

5 comments:

  1. Irishgirl3:00 PM

    Relax Gryphen, everyone needs a little *me* time. You are only human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:19 PM

    I hear ya Gryphen,
    Spring has sprung in Maine this weekend also.
    Garden almost all in, Asparagus just about done & pickled, started a new deck looking south over the river, and watching the sun set in the west right now.

    So where's THE TRUTH?

    Promises like another day watching "And the World Turns"

    Where's THE TRUTH?

    Where's THE EMAILS?

    WHO did WHAT to WHOM and WHEN did THEY DO IT?!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:32 PM

    I hope the iceberg hasn't melted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Rex can get Levi his book deal ASAP. I don't think some people will sing until Levi has his advance. I hope they won't wait for Sherry's sentencing in July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Can't blame you at all for taking advantage of the sun. Our winters are a little shorter but just as cold as yours, and the arrival of spring is just too important to pass up! I too spent the entire day enjoying the beautiful weather and working on the garden. It was much too nice to be inside, and I don't feel at all guilty that my lesson plans for this week didn't get finished! (Of course, when 22 first graders look at me with expectant little faces tomorrow afternoon, I may feel just a teeny, tiny bit of guilt!)

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.