Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You lost the Miss USA contest and angered the gay community what can you possibly do to damage your reputation even more? Fox and Friends it is!



California courts upheld the ban against gay marriage so Miss Projean proclaims "So I am not the bad guy!"

No you are not "the bad guy" for thinking that marriage should be between and man and a woman, but you totally are for saying in an interview with James Dobson, of Focus on the Family, that Satan made Perez Hilton ask you that question and that God himself told you to answer the way that you did.

THAT not only makes you a "bad guy" it also makes you a "crazy ass whackjob". Which I guess we could have surmised by seeing you on Fox and Friends which is literally a clearing house for "crazy ass whackjobs".

One thing that does bother me about Miss Projean is she says at one point, when it is mentioned that the 18,000 same sex couples who were already married will still be considered married, that she "thinks that is great, I do". So if it is "great" that those couples can still show their commitment to their partner by being married to them, why would it NOT be great if ALL same sex couples could do the same? How is one great and the other....not?

Does anybody else feel like a genius by comparison when watching this show? I swear I feel like Einstein compared to these knuckledraggers. Hmm maybe I should watch more often.

11 comments:

  1. crystalwolf aka caligrl5:53 PM

    God I would love to slap those veneers off her baracuda mouth!
    She is such a fake,phony person.
    No surprise she is on faux noise. God such a insipid,stoopid BS on faux.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gryphen and others go to the Alaska Dispatch and see the article on scurvy, sherry Johnston and Palin! It's important and interesting. Sorry I can't post the link. I am on an iPod. I found the article through google news..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you even watch this show? I refuse to submit myself to such torture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least her homophobic comments are so stupid they are sometimes funny. Prevo is also hateful and stupid, but rarely funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gryphen, the copy editor in me is forced to point out that Miss California lost the ever-so-slightly-less-prestigious Miss USA pageant, not the It's-A-Scholarship-Pageant! Miss America competition.

    Carrie remains thick as a plank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least her skirt isn't halfway up to her...um, hips...like Palin's was in that picture sitting on the stage at the Memorial Day ceremonies.

    Beside the picture seen on Shannyn's blog, there's a second picture of Palin at that Memorial Day ceremony, standing -- about 3-4 inches shorter than the other woman in the picture, but with her skirt 3-4 inches above the top of her knees, while the other woman's skirt hem ended just below knee length.

    O, la, la. I wonder if Palin is in the midst of a midlife crisis, or something? Or just has absolutely no taste or common sense?

    Imagine the amount of attention Palin had to expend, remembering to keep her knees together. Probably made her almost forget what she was supposed to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you MrsTarquin,

    I have to learn to stop simply trusting memory and to double check everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the problem child5:50 AM

    The Alaska Dispatch piece is very, very well done. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you didn't mind me pointing this out.

    Even though I don't have to perform Human Spellcheck to earn my living any more, the trained eye plunges on in its pedantic way...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Only two words are needed for her and her BFF Sarah:

    Media.Whore.

    Susan in MD

    I'm not uber-religious but I will say a prayer for each of you that were brave enough to watch Fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:11 AM

    This woman only was able to hold on to her crown by the intervention of The Donald, and is "on probation".

    While she is able to play the "sweet, christian girl" on camera, her actions say "diva" and she will do as she pleases, and charm her way out of any repercussions. So far, she has been successful. It will be interesting to see if she can keep this strategy in play for the next year.

    My advise to her: Marry a rich man quickly, while you are "hot" and he can overlook how superficial and dishonest your personality is.

    My guess is that you have burned a lot of bridges in the modeling world, everyone knows you can not be trusted to keep your contracts, and you may have trouble getting any work at all in the future, except for a spread in Playboy with a Bible hiding your naughty bits.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.