Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Jon Stewart to take hiatus from the Daily Show. Okay, THAT is just unacceptable!

Mr. Bigshot comedy guy, wants to be a director. When has THAT ever worked out? Oh, lot's of times? Whatever!
Courtesy of the Daily Show:  

Bill O’Reilly, this is your moment to shine! Jon Stewart is taking a 12-week hiatus from hosting Comedy Central’s The Daily Show this summer to focus on his film directing debut. Veteran correspondent John Oliver will be his sub. Stewart has written the script for Rosewater, which is based on a book that tells the story of BBC journalist Maziar Bahari, who ended up in a notoriously brutal prison camp for 118 days during Iran’s June 2009 presidential elections. 

Look I like John Oliver, John Oliver is a comedic television friend of mine, John Oliver is NO Jon Stewart!

Well great without my Jon Stewart fix every night I will just have to start drinking again to the take the edge off. Or maybe get a heroin habit, I hear heroin is much more effective.

Okay take some deep breaths Gryphen, things will be fine.  After all Stephen Colbert is not going anywhere.

Colbert's not going anywhere right?

No of course not, the comedy gods could never be so cruel.


Okay Mr. John Oliver, all I have to say is that you better be damn funny. Damn funny indeed.

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:38 AM

    I refuse to allow this. Although I do love John Oliver, too.

    OT a bit. but haven't we all been talking recently about why the Quitter and family don't do more charity work?

    https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin

    She's listening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:24 AM

      Are they taking her picture whilst doing it? otherwise, why even bother....

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6:31 AM

      First poster,Krusty WTF sending us to stoopids page?
      All I see is a tubby wallow with her friends raised some fund...and ONE of the Trig's v. 2.222222?
      You posted this charity crap somewhere else and we all know Sarah doesn't give anything away, so unless she is facing a IRS audit and HAS to give some of her precious money to charity she doesn't. Anyone can make up a bullshit story on FAKEBOOK but Sarah Pac or IRS documents if she dares to run again will tell the truth, until I see her tax returns its bullshit.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous6:32 AM

      Oh G, That is going to be a awesome movie if Jon is directing it.
      I see Oscar all over the place...just sayin'... it will be worth it.
      I will be waiting for that movie for sure. :)

      Delete
    4. Anonymous8:09 AM

      6:31

      Calm the fuck down. Is everybody you misunderstand "Krusty" to you? Grow up. I was showing how closely she seems to be following several recent comments here that she should be doing more for charities and less attention whoring. This is just her failed attempt.

      You can see by the link where it goes-- nobody is forcing you to click, stupid.

      Delete
    5. Anonymous12:59 PM

      Ok 8:09. You caught me. I certainly can't fool you, can I? I see that I'm pathetically out of your league with your imaginative and articulate command of the English language.

      Please, oh please forgive me.

      Delete
    6. Anonymous1:30 PM

      Yes you are pathetic posting a link to that idiots page and on another post posting 4 links to us4palin? How stupid do you THINK WE ARE? Stay at your curtains 4 Palin site.

      Unless you are waiting like we are see two-tone and methqueen in pink handcuffs.

      Delete
    7. Anonymous1:38 PM

      HaHA! See how pathetic I am? I meant to say "I'm 8:09".

      I just can't do anything right, I guess....

      Delete
    8. Anonymous1:45 PM

      This is a BLOG not a English assignment. Get over yourself.
      You must be Palin's speechwriter RAM that's what give you that air of unwarranted superiority, or stupidity.

      Delete
    9. Anonymous3:44 PM

      Yup yup, that's me. KrustyRam. A paragon of unwarranted stupidity.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:17 AM

    Sorry to tell you this,but I actually prefer John Oliver.....wait and see.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:31 AM

    I know I'm being sensitive Gryph, but please don't speak of a heroin habit lightly. It's a horrible addiction that is all too present in the life of someone I love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:35 AM

    You would prefer John Oliver - blasphemy!

    Don't worry, the writers (except for Stewart) will still be there writing for the show.

    Heroin is never the answer, unless you are playing "Junkie Jeopardy."

    ReplyDelete
  5. vegaslib8:17 AM

    I know eh? But at least Jamie Oliver will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How will I go on????? It will be a long, hot summer. Maybe we need to start a support group, Gryphen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita Winecooler6:30 PM

    I hope this doesn't backfire and the show gets cancelled. Most people I know tune in to watch Jon Stewart. Mr Oliver just doesn't cut it.

    Guess I'll go back to my infused vodka hobby and jaegermeister chasers.

    What is he thinkihg? A director?????

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.