However since this is a political blog, and it really DOES matter who the Republicans choose to lose against the infinitely superior Democratic candidate, I will suck it up and watch the entire two hours even if it kills me.
(You don't think it will kill me do you?)
Things to watch out for tonight are the following:
- Ben Carson making things worse for himself by trying to defend some of the batshit crazy things he has said.
- Marco Rubio baiting Jeb Bush into a battle of barbed comments, and possibly a slap fight. (OH please, oh please, oh please)
- Jeb Bush talking more about exactly HOW he would murder baby Hitler.
- Carly Fiorina trying desperately to fight the botox in her face to change expressions once in a while.
- Ted Cruz deciding midway through to announce that if he wins he is choosing Jesus as his running mate.
- Rand Paul to try and avert attention away from his hairpiece. (As usual.)
- John Kasich to just stand there shaking his head in disgust.
- And of course Donald Trump to mention his poll numbers, his business acumen, and how much he hates the Chinese as often as possible.
I mean the entire evening could just be a lot of, "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I think you are being a dick."
Gee what fun.
As usual I will be on Twitter, so you can follow me there.
And of course here on IM I will be periodically updating as the debate progresses.
So without further ado, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Update: I am already having trouble concentrating.