|Welcome to Trump's America. Everything for me, and fuck everybody else.|
Below is the complete list of things that are banned from the inauguration ceremony. Again, leave your drones at home.
- Animals other than service/guide animals (What? No puppies? Fascist!)
- Backpacks and bags exceeding size restrictions (18” by 13” by 7”)
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Firearms (And yet this was the NRA's go to guy in 2016.)
- Glass, thermal, or metal containers
- Laser pointers
- Mace / Pepper spray
- Selfie Sticks (Okay I hate these things too, but still this is supposed to be America.)
- Signs exceeding the size restrictions (20” x 3” x 1/4”)
- Structures (No lemon aide stands kids!)
- Supports for signs and placards
- Toy guns
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other items determined to be potential safety hazards
And of course they close out the list with: “Any other items determined to be potential safety hazards.”
Well so much for Donald Trump the freedom president.
They might as well just write a list with the words "Don't bring nothing" at the top.