Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What is a conpiracy theorist to do now?

Well the Ohio recount is over and just like we thought there were missing democratic votes found, so there you stupid red staters! Unfortunately there were only an additional 300 votes found for Kerry. Shit!

Okay so Bush won.

So I guess I will have to spend the day looking for a fundamentalist Christian church to join and put my intellect in a lockbox until the next election and the chance to vote for somebody who does not think the pinnacle of scientific discovery was fire. Excuse me while I practice the Republican mantra "Science bad, God good."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 AM

    Hello!
    card free llewellyn reading tarot is a very interesting subject and I really enjoy Your blog.
    If You are really interested in this You must visit card free llewellyn reading tarot
    Here You find a complete directory regarding card free llewellyn reading tarot

    So please, don´t miss card free llewellyn reading tarot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:26 AM

    Greetings!

    I am researching book conservative
    in order to spread the word about a great new
    book.

    I'm quite sure that many of the readers
    of this blog are interested to read about

    book conservative

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.