Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It is Wednesday and the President is lying to me.

Bush is given a speech desperately trying to convince us how well things are going in Iraq. Let me see if I can summarize his main points.

"When the Iraqi's stand up, we will stand down........rays of sunshine.......birds singing in the trees.......great progress in the region.......Iraqi's love getting control of their government......rose colored glasses......setting artificial timetable will confuse the Iraqi people......Senator Lieberman is right........America will not run in the face of car bombers as long as I am the Commander in Chief.......we are building a democracy......soldiers love being able to avoid their family members on the holidays......bullshit....bullshit.....and more bullshit."

Now my stomach feels queasy again. Thanks asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.