Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Former Governor may Challenge Lieberman for Re-election. He is tired of seeing Lieberman with his lips stuck to Bush's ass.

"When you've become the president's best friend on the war in Iraq, you should not be in office, especially if you're in the opposing party," Mr. Weicker, 74, said in a phone interview from his home in Essex, Conn. "I'm going to do everything I can to see that Joe Lieberman does not get a free pass."

I have never heard of this guy before but he is my new hero!

It is way past time that people started holding Lieberman accountable for his unconscionable support of this White House and this illegal war. Any elected officials who allow themselves to be bought or seduced by these criminals have got to go. Do you hear that Hillary?

1 comment:

  1. I will look this guy up..hell I may even send him 5 bucks for his campaign.,..never heard of him..but I like his position on Liberman...and yeah, Hillary - a joke,,,

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.