Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST. PATRICK"S DAY!

I am pretty sure that I have some Irish in me. My people were horny little fuckers after all.

I don't drink very often so I think the most celebrating I will do is to watch all of the "Leprechaun" movies back to back. Let's see we have the original "Leprechaun" (which starred a young Jennifer Aniston). There is "Leprechaun 2", "Leprechaun 3", "Leprechaun 4: In space" (That should be a good one.), "Leprechaun in the hood" (Jive talking leprechauns, always a crowd favorite.), and of course "Leprechaun: Back 2 tha hood" (I am not positive but I think with this one they were really desperate for ideas!)

Yep all in all it should be a merry St. Paddy's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.