Monday, April 24, 2006

Bush disusses his childish grasp of theology.

Bush also explained, in unusually stark terms, how his belief in God influences his foreign policy. "I base a lot of my foreign policy decisions on some things that I think are true," he said. "One, I believe there's an Almighty. And, secondly, I believe one of the great gifts of the Almighty is the desire in everybody's soul, regardless of what you look like or where you live, to be free.

"I believe liberty is universal. I believe people want to be free. And I know that democracies do not war with each other."

A new CNN poll released today shows Bush with his lowest approval rating in any poll so far, at 32%.

Too bad God can't get his approval numbers up out of the toilet.

Isn't that stupid statement about democracies never attacking each other disproved by our attack on Iraq? Oh wait I forgot, Iraq was not a democracy.

So the fear is not that countries which are not democracies will attack other countries. The fear is that if these countries do not become democracies then we will be unable to resist attacking them.

"If you do not form a democratic sociey before we count to ten then we will be forced to bomb the living shit out of you! Don't blame us! If you had just been a democracy you could have avoided all of this death and destruction!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.