Sunday, April 30, 2006

I saw RV yesterday.

I very rarely give anybody movie advice and I haven't suggested a film since "V for Vendetta", which you all better have seen by now, but I went to this movie yesterday and was completely surprised by how damn funny it was. I went to this just for the kids and assumed I would hate it. I was wrong!

I laughed all the way through this movie. It was very funny and worked on many levels, giving plenty of slapstick for the kids, and then biting one liners for the more mature members of the audience.

If you have kids in the six to sixteen range this should be a great movie to see together. Especially if you and your teenager have been having some difficulty communicating. Very cute story about that in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.