Saturday, April 29, 2006

Teacher bares her breasts for health feature in Cosmopolitan and loses her job. Phone call from Playboy in three..two..one...

Blonde music teacher Kristina Howells, 33, stripped alongside 14 other women who bared all for a health feature in Cosmopolitan, headlined "How Normal Are Your Breasts?"

“I love my breasts because they are different. They have hairs around them and they’re small. They’re big enough for my partner to be satisfied and he loves them because they are unique,” The Sun quoted her, as saying in the magazine.

However, to her misfortune, Kristina was called into the head’s office and fired.

“Miss Howell’s services are no longer required,” said Deputy head Phil Harding. Kristina, who was upset by the whole incident, claimed that she posed for Cosmopolitan before joining the school in February.

“I was really upset. I can’t believe it — all I did was appear topless," said Kristina.

All she did was go topless! What the hell is wrong with that! Bunch of puritanical assholes run that school.

You know I work at an elementary school and I am confident in saying that we would hire her in a minute! We love women who love their boobies! To be honest I have nothing to do with the hiring process but I would certainly be willing to put in a good word.

"She has nice boobs! What more do you need to know?" Yeah I probably can't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.