Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well at least Fundamentalists are considerate. When Jesus takes them home they are going to leave you a little something.

You might want to get comfortable before you read this, it will makethe hairs on your neck stand up.

Dear Friend;

This message has been sent to you by a friend or a relative who has recentlydisappeared along with millions and millions of people around the world.

The reason they chose to send you this letter is because they cared about youand would like you to know the truth about where they went.

This may come as a shock to you, but the one who sent you this has been takenup to heaven.

If you read a Bible, you will see that after chapter three in the book of Revelation,the church is no longer mentioned as being on earth. (The church are the believersin Jesus Christ, not the buildings in which people meet.)

In the Bible, 1 Thessalonians Chapter 4 verses 16 and 17 tell how Jesus cameto take away His church. But, you have to believe the Bible is the Word ofGod in order to believe this.

I am sure that there will be a lot of speculation as to what happened to allthese people. The theories of some scientists and world leaders will haveso much credibility that most of the world will believe them.

It will sound like the truth!

But, there is only one truth. And, that truth is that Jesus Christ, God in the flesh,came back to earth and took with Him to Heaven all who believed in Himand made Him their Lord.

If you would like to give your life to Jesus Christ and be born again, it isnot too late. First you must pray to God saying"Father I admit I am asinner, and I will turn from my sin and do good. I believe that Jesus wasyour son and that He came here to die for me so that my sins would beforgiven. I ask you to forgive me and I will repent of my sins. In Jesusname I pray."

If you just prayed that prayer and meant it with all your heart, then Godwill know you as one of His own. You should now seek out others who havealso given their lives to Christ, read a Bible daily, and do your best tobring others to Christ.

God bless you.

And there you have it folks. Those are the people who are still supporting George W. Bush. I think we can pretty much give up on changing their minds.

1 comment:

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.