Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Part two of Jill Carroll's terrible ordeal.

After some 20 minutes, the car stopped and a woman's gloved hand grasped mine, guiding me out of the car and into a house. My heart was racing; the adrenaline hadn't stopped in 24 hours. Barely a day had passed, and I was a broken, quivering, fearful shell.

Jill does nothing to make her self sound brave or put herself in a better light. She comes across as a terribly frightened young woman who believes her life may end at any time.

Every word rings true.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:18 AM

    This is true and I'm sick and toired of people accusing her of doing this series for propaganda. She seems very humble in reliving her nightmare. I've read a lot of blogs who are flaming her for this. Makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.