Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Druggy Limbaugh attacks Michael J. Fox for being too sick while pleading for help in battling his disease by voting Democrat.

His body visibly wracked by tremors, actor Michael J. Fox appears in a political ad that was the subject of widespread discussion on Monday after conservative radio commentator Rush Limbaugh claimed Fox was "either off his medication or acting."

A victim of Parkinson's disease, Fox speaks out in the ad for Missouri Democratic Senate candidate Claire McCaskill, who supports embryonic stem cell research.

"I think this is exploitative in a way that's unbecoming of either Claire McCaskill or Michael J. Fox," Limbaugh said on his syndicated show.

Oh Rush, you done fucked up!

You cannot attack Michael Keaton/Marty McFly and get away with it! Not in this country buddy!

This may be the lowest thing said so far in this election cycle. Apparently the Republicans are not interested in appearing compassionate and fair this time around.

P.S. I guess that Rush sort of apologized for his remarks.

"All I'm saying is I've never seen him the way he appears in this commercial for Claire McCaskill," says Limbaugh. "So I will bigly, hugely admit that I was wrong, and I will apologize to Michael J. Fox, if I am wrong in characterizing his behavior on this commercial as an act, especially since people are telling me they have seen him this way on other interviews and in other television appearances."

I am guessing that he is a little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.