Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This dog is still stuck in the 70's.

Lady "was really perky, and happy, and generally excited to see you when you came in the door every day," recalls Andrew Mirsch.

But that was before the Mirsch family moved into a new house.

"We noticed Lady spending an awful lot of time down by the pond in our backyard," Laura Mirsch recalls.

Lady would wander the area, disoriented and withdrawn, soporific and glassy-eyed.

"Then, late one night after I'd put the dogs out, Lady wouldn't come in," Laura Mirsch says. "She finally staggered over to me from the cattails. She looked up at me, leaned her head over and opened her mouth like she was going to throw up, and out plopped this disgusting toad."

"We couldn't keep our dog's addiction a secret any longer," Laura Mirsch says. "The neighbors all knew that Lady was a drug addict, and soon the other dogs weren't allowed to play with her."

I would have thought that all of the empty potato chip bags and twinkie wrappers would have tipped the owners off a little faster then this. I wonder if you can get your dog into a 12 step program?

I remember my toad licking stage. They did not get me high but they did taste kind of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.