Monday, February 04, 2008

Mama Clinton is not asking you to get health insurance, she is forcing you to get health insurance.

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday she might be willing to garnish the wages of workers who refuse to buy health insurance to achieve coverage for all Americans.

The New York senator has criticized presidential rival Barack Obama for pushing a health plan that would not require universal coverage. Clinton has not always specified the enforcement measures she would embrace, but when pressed on ABC's "This Week," she said: "I think there are a number of mechanisms" that are possible, including "going after people's wages, automatic enrollment."

Personally I have never had health insurance. I have always wanted to have it but it has always been too costly and my health has always been very good.

But I am getting older and I know that getting certain tests and screenings are becoming more important.

What I am looking for is for the costs of health care insurance to come down so that I can afford it, and that it will cover ALL of my potential health concerns. I don't need somebody to force me to get the health insurance that is available now, I need more AFFORDABLE health insurance.

Hillary wants to make me, and Obama wants to convince me.

Guess which approach is more likely to get me health insurance.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:28 AM

    And then we had Kucinich who wanted to eliminate the role of the insurance industry thereby eliminating that 30% overhead in administrative costs.
    But we certainly can't allow the American people to contemplate that, now can we?

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.