Sunday, April 20, 2008

And here I thought CNN was boring.

CNN personality Richard Quest was busted in Central Park early yesterday with some drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals, and a sex toy in his boot, law-enforcement sources said.

Let's see those FOX News guys out sleaze this!

I have always thought that Quest was on some kind of drug because the guy's energy level is that of a four year old boy hopped up on pixie sticks and Jolt cola.

Sadly this does not make me more inclined to watch CNN.

Now if they had caught Zain Verjee in some kinky outfit in the park I would instantly become a loyal viewer. Do you hear that CNN?

1 comment:

  1. whelp...I guess even CNN can have a Haggard moment....

    ( Zain....she is amazing...and millions of men wait to see her on air...remember when Dave Letterman had a crush on her?..)

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.