Sunday, April 13, 2008

In an act of desperation Hillary seems to be channeling John Kerry.

Hillary Clinton appealed to Second Amendment supporters on Saturday by hinting that she has some experience of her own pulling triggers.

“I disagree with Sen. Obama’s assertion that people in our country cling to guns and have certain attitudes about trade and immigration simply out of frustration,” she began, referring to the Obama comments on small-town Americans that set off a political tumult on Friday.

She then introduced a fond memory from her youth.

“You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl,” she said.

“You know, some people now continue to teach their children and their grandchildren. It’s part of culture. It’s part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it’s an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter.”

Why? Why do Democrats feel that as soon as their poll numbers start to slip that they need to talk about shooting and killing small animals?

How the hell does that prepare you to be the Commander in Chief? "Hell yeah I can lead the military! I killed those ducks with no remorse whatsoever! I can certainly send our troops to some back water country to kill brown skinned people without losing an ounce of sleep!"

In my opinion pandering to the NRA should be how we determine a Democratic candidate is losing.

1 comment:

  1. Next she will be seen at Cemetaries....pandering to the Dead Voters.....

    I am sick of her, her damned lies, the pantsuits, her entitled crap....

    grumble grumble...

    ( 6-6 just came and told me there is some sort of Compassion Forum on tonight...cough on CNN...big whooop....I won;t be watching....I ran out of mylanta watching the Betrayus Hearings...)

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.