Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Let's clear our calendars to watch this movie.

President George W. Bush is a foul-mouthed, reformed drunk obsessed with baseball, Saddam Hussein and a conflicted relationship with his dad. Or at least that's how he's portrayed in the script for Oliver Stone's upcoming feature "W."

But how accurate is that depiction?

I am going to go with "deadly accurate".

I have watched Oliver Stones previous movies with a certain suspension of disbelief, but I have to admit I have no trouble believing every negative thing that could possibly be said about George W. Bush.

Bush is a colossal joke that the republicans played on this country, and as the years go on, and the truth is revealed, the laughter will die and the weeping will overtake us all.

1 comment:

  1. I expect this to become my favorite movie. I hope I'm not expecting too much.

    Off-Topic: You, sir, are a Progressive Blogger. Stop by my post today to get your award. I know, I know, awards schmawards, but still, it's da truth.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.