Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Send money to Obama now! He is our best hope to finally receive justice in this country.

Tonight I had an opportunity to ask Barack Obama a question that is on the minds of many Americans, yet rarely rises to the surface in the great ruckus of the 2008 presidential race -- and that is whether an Obama administration would seek to prosecute officials of a former Bush administration on the revelations that they greenlighted torture, or for other potential crimes that took place in the White House.

Obama said that as president he would indeed ask his new Attorney General and his deputies to "immediately review the information that's already there" and determine if an inquiry is warranted -- but he also tread carefully on the issue, in line with his reputation for seeking to bridge the partisan divide. He worried that such a probe could be spun as "a partisan witch hunt." However, he said that equation changes if there was willful criminality, because "nobody is above the law."

I am finished being subtle. I want Hillary out today!

My overwhelming issue in voting for a Democrat is the desire to see the Bush administration pay for their crimes against this country.

I care more about this then I do about the economy, the war, and global warming. Now that may make me seem a little fixated, but that is only because I am!

If Barack is willing to say this now, even though he knows it may cost him some support from possible Republicans crossing over in the general election, that convinces me that he really will investigate this criminal regime.

It is my opinion that this country will not recover fully from the damage done by the Bush administration until these criminals are prosecuted for their criminal activities.

I have long felt, and continue to believe, that Hillary made some sort of deal not not to prosecute the Bush administration. I base this on the early comments by Karl Rove, and other Bush operatives that Hillary was definitely going to be the Democratic candidate. That and the fact that Bill is so buddy buddy with George H. Bush.

For every lover of justice Barack Obama must be our choice for President of the United States in 2008.

1 comment:

  1. every last dime goes his way....

    ( I sent him my Birthday Dinner Money- I thought that was a Better MUCH better birthday present ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.