Friday, May 23, 2008

Obama to stand in for ailing Ted Kennedy at Wesleyan University commencement.

US Senator Edward M. Kennedy will not give the commencement speech Sunday at Wesleyan University, but he has found a replacement who will also make headlines -- Barack Obama.

"Considering what he's done for me and for our country, there's nothing I wouldn't do for him," Obama, an Illinois senator and Democratic presidential candidate, said in a statement. "So I'm looking forward to standing in his place on Sunday even though I know I won't be able to fill his shoes."

So while Obama is supporting Ted Kennedy in his time of great need, Hillary is bringing up the painful memory of his brother's death.

Whose Presidency do you think would benefit this country more?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure psychobitch Hillary will be lighting incense and praying to some effigy she has in a closet, that Obama meets the same fate as did Robert Kennedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing obama has the hillary WILL never have -- class

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.