Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here is Barack Obama's convention speech. Enjoy.



This was perhaps the best speech I have ever heard.

Barack made every important point that he had to make, and he made them with passion and conviction!

I have been disappointed by politicians in the past, but this feels so much different I almost cannot put it into words.

This is our time, and this is our President!

Update: I think some of the speech is missing. When I get the whole thing I will replace the one posted above.

Update 2: Okay it is now the full 43 minute speech.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for his inaugural speech!!! I gushed on and on at http://alaskanlibrarian.wordpress.com/2008/08/28/obama-acceptance-shows-why-he-should-be-president/.

    If elected he will be a President for all. I can't wait!

    I went to a speech watching party in Juneau that had 200 people. How many people did you have in your town? Did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 PM

    I just got back from the Discovery Theatre at the PAC in Anchorage. I'll bet there were almost 500 people there. I'll post on it soon.

    Talk about a defining moment in history. I am overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys.

    Actually Librarian I watched the speech at home while participating in a liveblog over at Watergate Summer.

    And I added you to my Alaska blogroll. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.